Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Is Photography a Lonely Business ?

Photography had been an integral part of my life since I was a young boy, influenced by my dad's Pentax film SLR, and my uncles and cousins too. Even though it was only in the past 3-4 years that I began to take photography more seriously and exploring into different fields and becoming a freelance/semi-professional photographer, I am still at heart, a great enthusiastic.

Is Photography a Lonely Business ? Or even as a hobby ? Sometimes, it is very true, however, you can find people of the same interests and make more new friends too !

I chanced upon this wonderful blog called Photopreneur, from the MyBlogLog Community and read an article on 22 Joint Venture Ideas for Photographers, I find their website to be of great interest, knowledge and sharing for all photographers. Do drop in and have a look, they have great articles and sharing !

Enjoy your photography, folks !