Today is the 3rd day of year 2008.
Looking back at how my blog had developed from its humble start (when I don't even know how to use/write HTML), it had changed and grew significantly. By looking at my sitemeter statistics, through the guidance of Jack the Internet Marketing Guru, I managed to expand my blog's network to international audiences and I had made many friends around the world.
Moving ahead in 2008, I planned to achieve the following goals for this unique and special blog of mine:
(1) Increase readership and following worldwide
(2) Improving the contents (writing and photography) - I want to transform my blog into an online travel guide/magazine
(3) Photography destination plans for 2008
- Tibet or Bhutan (Above the clouds)
- Bali (Landscape Sceneries)
- Cambodia (Angkor Wat)
- Hong Kong & Guangzhou (Visit friends)
- South Korea
(4) Potential Special Photography Projects
- Sports Car Racing Industry
- Sports Photography
- Volunteer Photographer
A very big THANKS to all readers who have supported my blog especially those who share the same passion with me, in traveling and photography !