Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sigma Flash EF 500 DG Super - Introduction & Test Shots

The Sigma Flash was a new addition to my photography arsenal. I would like to thank my Dad for helping to contribute with the recent aquisitions of photography hardware.

It was a really good flash for my EOS 300D and a great value for money third party camera accessories. I bought my flash from The Camera Workshop and Daniel was really helpful in giving me a crash course on utilising the flash properly.

Once I bought it, it was used for my company's Morphosis Public Seminar, M4-06. It was put to the test for my colleagues ROM function on 25th September 2006, Monday and I was very happy with my new flash accessory.

Well, let me show the trial shots using my Sigma Flash taken at The Camera Workshop..




Photo taken by Daniel of TCW