Monday, September 11, 2006

Directions ? Inspirations ? Crossroads ? Where am I heading ?

Life till date was very hectic and full of ups and downs.

I am honoured to be involved with different photoshoot opportunities that allows me to present myself as a photojournalist. Looking ahead, there could be more projects coming up and there were a lot more photography activities than those seen here. Only my good old mates would knew about it (as it is Private and Confidential and had to be hidden away).

When I am writing this posting, I was deciding to do something different. In all my photoshoots, there were some interesting pictures that I took (that was meant to be abstract or different), photographs that would convey a message, my thoughts, my journalism skills etc etc across to my readers. If it works, please do leave a comment, if it doesn't work for you, please do leave a comment too !


Just a Directions Signboard ?

Folks, in life, don't we always seem to be looking for directions ? Do we really know what we actually want to achieve or desire ? Are we always at crossroads with many different routes of advancement ? Or are we just another tourist looking for directions to another tourism spot ?

In the darkness, in a bright sunny day, on top of a park, in the middle of a desert. The direction signboard might be there, in all shapes and sizes. Does it invokes something inside you to think about your directions in life, work, desires, goals etc etc ?

Everyone of us has goals in our life , let us all work towards what we wanted to achieve.

Liverpool Football Club

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone


By Gerry Marsden and Pacemakers