Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I got Nico Rosberg Autographs !!!

The Singapore F1 GP was over, however, there were still some post activities happening around Singapore.

I was informed by my friend that Nico Rosberg, our Formula One First Night Race, 2nd Place Winner would be at Besk Denki at Ngee Ann City for an autograph signing session ! Since he had placed himself in Singapore's F1 history, I wanted to get his autograph !!!!

Getting quickly into action, I searched my Friday Practice photos and found a decent photo of Nico Rosberg Williams F1 car in action ! I immediately did a bit of post processing and printed out into postcards for Nico Rosberg to sign !

Thanks to my old friend, I managed to get 4 autographs, kept 1 for myself and gave 3 away. 

Would be sharing on the challenges of F1 night photography soon !