Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Upcoming Travel Photography Competition & Exhibition

The Singapore International Photography Festival is scheduled to take place from 8th to 31st October 2008 and in conjunction with this event, there is a fringe event known as "Asia Mosaics - Travel Photography Competition and Exhibition". 

For more details and information, do drop into the official websites here : 

For my fellow travel and photo bloggers in Asia, do consider taking part in this event !

I am thinking of entering this competition, I feel it will be an excellent event and competition to test myself (in travel photography), ever since I was introduced to photography at a very young age by my dad and turning more serious into my hobby about 3 years ago. 

Folks, if you drop by into my Flickr site and find outstanding travel photos in my collection, that you feel I can submit, do feel free to drop me your views and recommendations !

Good luck with this competition folks ! Last but not least ...... Enjoy taking many many travel photos !