Friday, February 08, 2008

1st Sunrise of the Lunar New Year of the RAT

7th February 2008 - Chinese Lunar Calender Day 1

After dropping off my parents who were heading to China for holidays and Nicholas family, who were heading to South Korea at Singapore Changi Airport, I decided to head towards Changi Beach to capture the 1st sunrise of the Year of the RAT.


I reached there at about 0630 hrs, sunrise was about 0717 hrs. It was a great opportunity for me to take a special sunrise, being that it is 1st day of the Year of the RAT and I took more sunset photos than sunrise photos (well ..... too lazy to wake up and head from west to east for a sunrise photo shoot).



The sea breeze and beautiful weather at Changi Beach was really peaceful, beautiful and soothing. While waiting for the sun to rise from the dark, I took photos of the surroundings and enjoy myself there, alone, busking in the tranquility of the sea.



The location that I stopped was at Carpark 4 and 5 area, it makes a good wide landscape location shoot, however, if you would prefer a bigger view of the sunrise, between Carpark 6 & 7 might be better. Let's all welcome the Year of the RAT in 2008 with my 1st sunrise of the new Chinese Lunar Calender and Fly as high and reach for your goals and objectives for the Year 2008.