Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Shanghai Holiday Day 5 ~ 3rd February 2007

It's time to return home .......

Woke up in the morning, started packing up my luggage after my shower, squeezing in gifts from friends in China, food and fruits into my luggage. Had my hearty big breakfast and walked around, taking photos of my surroundings, taking down memories of my 5 wonderful days of adventure.

I also took photographs of my cousin and her colleagues in Shanghai, giving them something to remember when I would print out the photographs for them when my cousin returns to Shanghai for another business trip with the photos.

However, before I went to the airport, I stopped by the factory outlet again and spent a bit of time there shopping. I bought some long sleeve sports tee-shirt as I always love jumpers since my uni days in Australia, whereby I would always be looking out for a Canterbury jumper. I wanted to look for a business suit set but due to time constraints, I did not buy it.





Finally, it's time ....... After lunch, departed for the airport. We left early, in order to avoid the potential traffic jam Shanghai city might face. Along the way, I fixed on my 70-200mm F4 L and took pictures of different districts of Shanghai and Pudong International Airport.









After checking in and clearing immigration, we waited for our Singapore Airlines flight back home. In about 6 hours, we were home sweet home.