Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Eve Outing 2006 from 53rd Floor Swissotel Stamford


24th December, Christmas Eve 2006

It was a day of rest and recovery for me. I spent 3/4 of the day lazing at home, recharging my batteries, really drained out from working and working and working.

Anyway, my old friend Jinguang, with his partner, Huibing, invited me to their holiday hotel room on the 53rd floor at Swissotel Stamford. It was supposed to be their ROM 1st year anniversary and I somehow "gatecrashed" their private time through their invitation ...... haha ! Thanks for inviting me folks !

The view from the hotel balcony was really very beautiful, Singapore, no doubt a very small country, does have good places for phototaking. Jinguang & myself had fun with my DSLR on the tripod, taking many different night sceneries of the Esplanade, Suntec City, Marina Square and Raffles Place.




The colours on top of Suntec City changes at a regular interval

I chit chat with the couple while taking some portrait photographs of them .... maybe they can use it for their AD Wedding ......



Some of the night photoshoot works below .....