Sunday, July 02, 2006

Night Photoshoot @ Esplanade



After having a great time at Edwin's Smile Arts Dental Studio Grand Opening Ceremony, we went out and had dinner and shopping at Marina Square.



During dinner, took some photos of Singapore CBD skyline from the Marina Food Loft. I felt it was really a great idea to eat along the balcony, facing the Esplanade and CBD, especially in the evening, whereby the landscape was really beautiful.



Walked over to the Esplanade and went up to the roof terrace. It was a really nice and beautiful view from there. I didn't bring my tripod and I had to improvise on whatever I can work on. Took some landscape photos of the CBD, the bay area and Marina Square, Suntec areas. It was not easy to take night sceneries without a tripod, the photos would not be that sharp due to the longer shutter time which might result in camera shake (usually). Presently researching into a new and stronger tripod to suit my Canon 300D DSLR with battery grip, found a few suitable tripods @ The Camera Workshop (TCW), aiming for it.





It felt great to be taking photos again. Looking foward to be taking holiday photos in my upcoming trip to Bintan.