Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Tagged by iWalk, U2?,Let's MEME !

I was tagged by iWalk, U2? on 26th July for MEME and I was really busy before being able to proceed on with this MEME !

Ok ...... Here goes 

Here are my 4 Things : 

4 Jobs that I had
- Guest Services Officer
- Temp Customer Services Officer
- Retail Executive
- Hotel Internship

4 Movies that I can watched over and over again 
- Star Wars Trilogy
- Forrest Gump
- Indian Jones Trilogy
- The Simpsons Movie

4 Places that I lived
- Singapore
- Malaysia
- Australia
- Shanghai, China

4 TV Shows that I liked
- CSI Miami
- CSI New York
- Band of Brothers
- Heroes

4 Places that I vocationed
- Tokyo
- Shanghai
- Brisbane
- Phuket

4 of my Favourite Dishes
- Char Kway Teow
- Fried Chicken
- Roti John
- Satay

4 Places that I rather be Right Now
- Bali
- Bhutan
- Tibet
- Nepal 

People I tag (in random order)
- Eunice 
- Joel 
- Jayce 

Hope you all have fun folks !